Principles of personal data processing
At just love label s.r.o., we consider the personal data of our customers and suppliers to be something that needs to be protected. Below you will learn how the company just love label s.r.o., with its registered office at Revoluční 1082/8, Nové Město, ZIP code 110 00 Prague 1, ID number: 140 36 002, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 359297, accesses protection of personal data of its customers, suppliers or other data subjects.
The protection of privacy and the processing of personal data is a priority for just love label s.r.o. and the processing of personal data is considered strictly confidential and personal data is handled in accordance with applicable legal regulations in the field of personal data protection, in particular the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU). 2016/679.
- Purposes and legal basis for processing
In relation to data subjects, we process personal data for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- fulfillment of the contractual relationship – negotiating the conclusion, change or fulfillment of the contract (including the issue of the customer loyalty program, if available), processing the order, processing the complaint, answering your questions;
- fulfillment of legal obligations – obligations within the meaning of accounting and tax legislation, as well as the provision of data and information to law enforcement authorities, or other public authorities in accordance with relevant legal regulations;
- legitimate interest of just love label s.r.o. – protection of rights and legally protected interests of the administrator, communication with website users, sending commercial messages; just love label s.r.o. is authorized to process the e‑mail address or telephone number of its customers in accordance with § 7, paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and on the amendment of certain laws (Act on certain information society services) , as amended, for the purpose of disseminating commercial communications regarding own products or services in the event that the customer did not initially reject such sending;
- Your consent – offering products and services in connection with the processing of personal data of customers supplemented with purchase history (e.g. an overview of orders, purchased goods and visited pages within the online store of just love label s.r.o. at www.just.love ).
- Scope of personal data that is the subject of processing
In relation to our customers, we only process absolutely necessary data. We do so in order to provide the best services and offer the best quality goods. Specifically, this is the following data – name, surname, delivery address, invoicing address, company, ID number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail address, note for the carrier, note for the seller and possibly other personal data provided by the data subject.
In relation to our suppliers or other business partners, we may additionally process the following personal data – title, contact address, data box ID, bank connection.
- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data is safe with us and you can be sure that we never sell it to anyone. Personal data are made available only to authorized employees of just love label s.r.o., or to individual processors and administrators of personal data, and only to the extent absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of individual processing purposes. The goal of these collaborations is to provide the best and most relevant services just for you. Data obtained in this way can only be used by service providers on the basis of a contract on the transfer of personal data or a contract on the processing of personal data concluded between such recipients and the company just love label s.r.o. Such recipients are mainly the legal representatives of the company just love label s.r.o., providers of information and communication systems, technical infrastructure (for example, IT services) and others. More detailed information or a list of recipients will be provided by just love label s.r.o. upon request.
- Personal data storage period and security
Your personal data are protected against their disclosure to unauthorized persons and also against other cases of their disclosure or loss or unauthorized modification of said personal data and information with the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Retention periods due to individual purposes of processing are in particular the following:
Purpose of processing
Period of storage of personal data
Performance of the contract
The longest for the duration of the contractual relationship and for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship
No longer than 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the tax document was issued
No longer than 5 years from the end of the complaint procedure
No longer than 3-5 days after purchase
Communication with website users
No longer than 30 days from the end of communication
Sending commercial messages
A maximum of 30 days from the revocation of consent/opt-out
- Special provisions in case of registration
When purchasing goods through an online store operated on a website located at www.just.love , you have the option to register to simplify future transactions. By registering, you acknowledge that just love label s.r.o. is authorized to process your personal data in addition to the information provided during registration (login e-mail address, password), for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations arising from the purchase agreement.
If you grant consent to your personal data to the extent specified in the order or registration form being supplemented with purchase history (e.g. overview of orders, purchased goods and visited pages within the online store of just love label s.r.o. at the above-mentioned Internet address) and history of visits pages on the website, the company just love label s.r.o. will use this data for the purpose of determining your shopping orientations and interests and subsequently to offer business and services, for the period until such consent is revoked.
- Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have rights in connection with the processing of personal data that result from legal regulations and which you can exercise at any time. It is a right
- to access personal data;
- to correct inaccurate and supplement incomplete personal data;
- to delete personal data, if personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if it is found that they were processed illegally;
- to limit the processing of personal data;
- on data portability;
- raise an objection, after which the processing of personal data will be terminated, unless it is proven that there are serious legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular, if the reason is the possible enforcement of legal claims;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in the Czech Republic is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data ( uoou.cz ).
If you would like to exercise your rights or have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by phone at +420 603 250 266 or by e-mail at email@example.com.